Christians give out of obedience to God. We give to show that God is worth more to us than our money. We give in order to participate in the work of our church in our congregation, our city, and around the world. Ultimately, we give because Jesus has given to us (2 Cor. 8:9). Giving generously is a responsibility of every member of our church who is able--and may also be good financial stewardship for those who are already faithfully giving to their own churches.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give, including one-time gifts, online recurring giving, and text to give. Of course you can still give during the offering time of each worship service.
Your gift goes to advance God's Kingdom in the world.
Why We Give
"In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:35
Is this secure? Yes. Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Can you help me set Up reoccurring donations? You can set up reoccurring gifts by clicking on the GIVE ONLINE button and going to the SCHEDULED GIVING tab. If you need more assistance, please contact the church office.
How Much of my donation goes to TBC? 100% of your donation goes to Trinity. TBC does pay a transaction fee to the online giving service provider.
Can I Give through TEXT? Yes! Just text 423-301-5010. There is a brief registration for first time users.
Can I make a designated gift online? Yes! Just click on the drop-down menu to select from a variety of options, such as the General Budget or a seasonal offering specified by name.
Budgeted Missions Giving10% of our annual budget is designated as missions giving. We spread our giving as follows:
- SBC Cooperative Program - 7%
- Holston Baptist Association - 2%
- Samaritan Ministries - 1%
Special Missions OfferingsThroughout the year we take up special designated offerings for a variety of ministries.
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering (International Missions - www.imb.org)
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering (North American Missions - www.namb.net)
- Agape Women's Services (www.agapewomensservices.com)
- Melting Pot
- Tennessee Baptist Children's Home
- Tennessee Golden Offering (Tennessee State Missions - www.tnbaptist.org)
- World Hunger
- Senior Adult Homes
Cash & Checks
1) Mail a check, payable to Trinity Baptist Church (100% of your donation goes to TBC). Address: 260 Headtown Rd. Jonesborough, TN 37659
2) Use your bank’s automatic bill pay feature to set up recurring payments to Trinity Baptist Church at the address above. (100% of your donation goes to TBC.)
3) Give with cash or a check using the secured offering boxes in our worship center on Sunday morning service or turn in at the church office. (100% of your donation goes to TBC.)